As the smartphone users are rising greatly, you have a chance to connect with your target customers and produce substantial leads for your business.
There are a few unique facts to understand easily how WhatsApp can be a magnificent vehicle for your business development.
With the help of WhatsApp marketing strategies you are about to see below, you are permitted to:
- Use WhatsApp to send interesting images and videos by creating your full marketing campaign exciting and engaging too.
- Use WhatsApp for better customer engagement.
- Use WhatsApp as a tool for endorsing new varieties of your products or offers that are available at discounted rates.
- Use WhatsApp as a marketing survey tool to acquire innovative short detail that can be sent to you along with digital images or videos of your products comprising directions concerning the product use.
- Use WhatsApp for building an effective team through the creation of WhatsApp groups for discussing new works, task updates, work deadlines and meeting timings.
- Use WhatsApp for brand positioning.
This free messaging platform can provide effectual business as well as marketing for every small and medium-sized company while it is used intelligently.
For online marketers, Whatsapp has been a hard nut to crack.
No adverts, no media to buy and users not liking nosy spam-like messages means you must to work harder to generate consumer engagement.
The most cynical point about Whatsapp is that you CANNOT push messages to consumers you do not have a mutual affiliation with. You need to get invited by customers to become their contact before you can send them messages.
Now let’s take a look at the numbers, to complete the picture:
- The Whatsapp service is currently used in 109 countries.
- 70% of Whatsapp users use the app on a daily basis.
- Each day 100 million voice calls and 55 million video calls are made.
- 175 million people actively use the Whatsapp Status function.
- The application is available in 53 languages.
Let’s see now how it can help your business.
The greatest thing you can have in business is an audience, and the chances are very high that a very large percentage of your customers are using the platform already. It is hard to sift through 1.5 billion people and not find a decent group that would be interested in your product, wouldn’t you say?
Leveraging tools such as groups, broadcasts and status updates, you will surely get someone (or someone that knows someone) to buy your product
If your customer base is composed of a large percentage of young people, they will most likely find it more comfortable to use social messaging apps for communication.
Rather than call you, they will prefer having a hotline where they can text you and get their problems resolved.
Being the most widely used app in such a calibre, WhatsApp is your best bet once again
3 Engagement Rates
Online marketing is a game of numbers. Using email marketing for example, you will be surprised that less than half of those you send emails to open it.
A lot of those that open those mails don’t bother to read it while a good sum of others just doesn’t care. With that, your engagement rate is low already.
Would it interest you to know that no less than 98% of all social media messages get read? How about the fact that more than 90% of them get read in the first three seconds of sending them? See where we are going with this already?
It is now proven that more and more people – 84 percent of them to be precise – now prefer to share content via closed internet platforms (like WhatsApp) as opposed to open ones (such as Facebook).
If your business is not on WhatsApp yet, chances are someone has already shared it there before and you weren’t even there to consolidate that approach
5 WhatsApp for Business
This deserves a heading of its own. Facebook – now the parent company of WhatsApp – understands the role of business in the everyday life of social app users. They have thus developed a special type of WhatsApp aimed at business people.
The best thing about this app is that you can use it to set autoresponders for your customers when you are not around. You can set your business details likewise and get verified by WhatsApp – giving your business more credibility in the process. Does it get better than this?
In order to effectively maximize the use whatsApp it is important to get a guide that will help you. I have pen down 15 steps on how to start earning with WhatsApp.